Policy administration professionals
Zimbabwe - Policy administration professionals develop and analyze policies guiding the design, implementation and modification of government and commercial operations and programs.
- (a) liaising and consulting with program administrators and other interested parties to identify policy needs
- (b) reviewing existing policies and legislation to identify anomalies and out-of-date provisions
- (c) researching social, economic and industrial trends, and client expectations of programs and services provided
- (d) formulating and analyzing policy options, preparing briefing papers and recommendations for policy changes, and advising on preferred options
- (e) assessing impacts, financial implications, interactions with other programs and political and administrative feasibility of policies
- (f) conducting threat and risk assessments and developing responses
- (g) reviewing operations and programs to ensure consistency with policies of the organization
Take the Pay Survey
If you take the confidential salary survey, you stand the chance to win a minimum wage.