Zimbabwe - Insulation workers apply and repair insulating materials to buildings, boilers, pipes or refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment.
- (a) cutting insulation material by size and shape
- (b) applying slabs and sheets of insulating or sound-absorbing materials to walls, floors and ceilings of buildings
- (c) blow and pack insulating or sound-absorbing materials into cavities between walls, floors and ceilings of buildings with power-driven machines
- (d) examining plans, specifications and work sites to determine the type, quality and quantity of insulation material required
- (e) applying insulating materials to exposed surfaces of equipment such as boilers, pipes and tanks
- (f) insulating refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment