Carpenters and joiners
South Sudan - Carpenters and joiners cut, shape, assemble, erect, maintain and repair various types of structures and fittings made from wood and other materials.
- (a) making, altering and repairing structural and other woodwork at a work-bench and on a construction site
- (b) constructing, erecting and installing heavy-framed wooden structures on building sites
- (c) fitting, assembling and altering internal and external fixtures of buildings, such as walls, doors, door and window frames, facings and panelling
- (d) making, repairing and fitting scenic equipment for theatrical performances, motion picture or television productions
- (e) constructing, assembling, altering and repairing wooden fixtures and fittings in train coaches, aircraft, ships, boats, floats, and other vehicles
Show more …